Thursday, October 9, 2014

Space Case


Hi beautifuls! I've so been neglecting my blog since I became addicted to playing League of Angels lately, heh. :facepalm: I know what I'm wearing is from last months Arcade, but I'm just trying to catch up lol. I even have another outfit I wanna post but can never seem to get to... :shrugs:
Maybe I'll post again this weekend.
Anyway, thanks for looking and Happy Shopping!


[credits]

hair: .ploom. Celeste - Candy
helmet: The Secret Store - Space Helmet 2000 - Noa *The Arcade Sept* (newish)
gloves: The Secret Store - Leather Gloves - Lilac *The Arcade Sept* (newish)
space suit: The Secret Store - Retro Space Suit - Noa *The Arcade Sept* (newish)
boots: *BOOM* Jet Set Boots (lilac) RARE *The Arcade Sept* (newish)

[props]

chair: [ht:home] mine chair (newish)
rocket: The Secret Store - Space Rocket 2000 - Buzz *The Arcade Sept* (newish)
space buddies: -Pixicat- Space.Companion (BunnyBrown) & (Bear) *The Arcade Sept* (newish)

No comments:

Post a Comment